Sunday, February 19, 2017

Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show

I'll be in my long-time Truckee Guide NetWork booth during the Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show (www.flyfishingshow.com); February 24-26. Please come-by and introduce yourselves. 2017 marks my 34th year  guiding and instructing exclusively in  the Truckee area via my guide service Thy Rod & Staff.

As always, I'll be presenting in the Destination Theater.   This year's PP presentation is entitled Truckee Area Fly Angling Options. I'll be presenting at 1PM on Friday and 10AM on Saturday.

This year marks the 5th year of the best "bang-for-your-buck", Native Sons Tours. Both Jon Baiocchi and I have been guiding thousands on our "home-waters", the Truckee and Graeagle areas for a cumulative 54 years! We are energized in sharing our knowledge, local lore and fly fishing history; no revisionism.
Don't Be Fooled...Get Schooled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment