Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paperwork & Patagonia

I've been working feverishly completing all my "administrative" paperwork. I've just got one more to do; my 2009 permit usage report to the Tahoe National Forest. I should finish it and mail it tommorrow.

Then I pack for Chilean Patagonia and leave AM Friday, arriving in southern Chile 24 hours later. The flight is a drag. It generally takes a day to re-coup. I intend to write a report when I get back. I should have something to read prior to the Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show, 26-28 Febuary. Maybe I'll even write about fly fishing...having not lately, except obliquely.

One thing I'll not miss...the snow-shoveling. I've been doing a lot the last 10 days. It is summer in the southern hemphispere...an interesting weather change.

Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment